Badger5Chris Nott
    6th Gear

Status

Conspiracy theories

Hey peeps.

Thought I'd get a thread going on conspiracy theories as its always a good topic! Never really paid any attention to them until Sept last year when me and a few mates done a Lands End to John O'Groats road trip. As you can imagine we spent a long time in the car and this convo came up!

Some of them are pretty laughable like apparently the real Paul McCartney is dead and they brought in someone else to be him because the Beatles were making too much money at the time...

Then theres the obvious moon landing... I dont know where I am on that one yet. My theory is, if they've been there once, why haven't they gone again? Like climbing Everest, it wasn't done just the once! One reason is that apparently its impossible to land on the moon. The rocket thrusters will just burrow a massive hole in the moon as you try and land it because the surface is so soft.

Another interesting one is that the real Titanic is still in service. Apparently they drafted in some other ship and made it look like Titanic and sank it for a big insurance claim.

And the main one for me is 9/11. I strongly believe that it had nothing to do with Mr Bin Laden and that it was all done by the american government themselves.

So do you guys and gals know of any other theories out there?

Coss.
    Coss

S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    bloody govenment devaluing the pound so that it equals the euro making it easier to stop using the
    Gone A3 TDi S Line DSG Bluefined

Now Seat Leon Cupra about to be Bluefined

6th Gear

Status
    I believe that 911 was nothing to do with terrorists and believed that from the weeks after it happened the evidence is too great to believe that it was.

Read this.. if your interested

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...41221155307646
    A4 Avant project now started ! see this thread ! http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-s4-forum-b5-chassis/43296-bit-project-going.html
    If you think my post had a usefull purpose please say thanks

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Princess Di, i know its been closed and said that it was an "unlawful killing" but really do you think that was the case????

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Markey View Post
    I believe that 911 was nothing to do with terrorists and believed that from the weeks after it happened the evidence is too great to believe that it was.

Read this.. if your interested

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...41221155307646
    Yup, I watched 'Loose Change'. Its got some pretty decisive footage and explanations its unreal! When a friend first told me about it I laughed in his face but then I sat down and watched it and its a real eye opener! It can be downloaded from torrent sites (dont worry about copywrite because the producer/writer has a comment at the end which encourages you to plaster it all over the net). They've got the whole film/documentary on youtube too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM

Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Princess Di, i know its been closed and said that it was an "unlawful killing" but really do you think that was the case????
    That got so complex and messy that I've had no real idea as to what the real story is now!
    Coss

Stuck in 3rd

Status
    Another interesting one is that the real Titanic is still in service. Apparently they drafted in some other ship and made it look like Titanic and sank it for a big insurance claim.

It was the sister ship of the Titanic, the hospital ship Olympic. The shipping company did it as a big insurance scam.

Stuck in 3rd

Status
    And the main one for me is 9/11. I strongly believe that it had nothing to do with Mr Bin Laden and that it was all done by the american government themselves.

The 'plane' that hit the pentagon was never there. It was a large explosive device to cover up some 'interesting' files and evidence.

1st Gear

Status
    Its like the boeing 757-200 crashing into the pentagon, Where's the debris from plane (wings,tail,etc) Just like LOST.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]2010 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S line Exec, Misano Red, AMI, Phone & Voice Prep Bluetooth, CD Changer, DAB, 19" Alloys, Black Pack, Alcantara Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Start Stop, White LED Mod, Tints.

6th Gear

Status
    Well their explanation is that will all the fuel and fire, it melted the plane which is why you cant see it. I mean you dont have to be a scientist to realise that burning fuel CANNOT melt a plane otherwise the engines would have a tough time working! What makes me laugh is that they say that a metal plane melted yet they found a passport of the terrorist pilot (made from paper).

The two towers were also blatantly demolitioned. No doubt about it! There has NEVER been a skyscraper that fell after being on fire. The only 3 buildings every to fall were the twin towers and tower 7 (or whatever it was called). Slightly suspicious no?
    Coss

6th Gear

Status
    look out... the CIA's rader will be going off the hook with this thread!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontraband View Post
    look out... the CIA's rader will be going off the hook with this thread!!
    LOL! True! I was shocked to find out that our phone calls are monitored too! Listens out for 'buzz' words (guessing a certain word beginning with the letter 'b' may be one of them!) and then starts recording the conversation.
    Coss

1st Gear

Status
    you want to watch " zeitgeist the movie " that opens your eyes, avail on google video.......... conspiracies all over, roswell, defo 911, moon landings , that never happened and the presence on mars that the russian cameraa took.......

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTDCi View Post
    bloody govenment devaluing the pound so that it equals the euro making it easier to stop using the

Thought that one was true!!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by auditek View Post
    you want to watch " zeitgeist the movie " that opens your eyes, avail on google video.......... conspiracies all over, roswell, defo 911, moon landings , that never happened and the presence on mars that the russian cameraa took.......
    Good call! That was pretty hardcore! And all very true....
    Coss