Advice needed..iffy repair job

Gilly

Reaction score
I have just had my car back from a bodyshop as i had a thumping big dent in my door thanks to a wind swept wheelie bin

Trouble is the company in question have done a ***** job. The work was organised through an insurance company, and i am not sure whether to ring them and have a moan, or speak to the garage direct first and give them another chance to fix it

I am a bit concerned that if the company cant manage to do the job right the first time, they are likely to make even more of an ********* of it if i send it back to them to get it redone...

should i be insisting another company does it, or get an opinion from another garage before i give my car back to them? what do you guys reckon

I would take it back and let them see what a mess they have made, then see what they will do about it, if they dont want to know then go back to said insurance company and explain to them what has happened.

Can't see why the bodyshop will not fix ***** work though.

refuse to collect/sign at PDI and get onto your insurers . I did 4 times on the same car !:keule:

cheers guys, i did speak to he garage today and they said they would come out to have a look at the car again next week, i will be giving the insurance company a bell tommorow as well to let them know the score

I would agree with Lottie. Years ago I had loads of trouble with an accident repair and it took several return trips to the garage to get everything sorted.