Email i received!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
FatLad said:
[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
dude some people are good with money...some people arent,....some people [censored] their money up the wall...others dont....theres always easy ways to save money

[/ QUOTE ]

or some people have a rich daddy ! Give me a break, can't think of may 21 yr olds with 20k in the bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

And so what if they do? And since when is a pre-facelift secondhand S3 20K??

Personally I couldn't give a dam how someone has the money to buy a car, and in some cases with guys I know I'm sure I really don't want to know.

Anyway have you not been watching the news, PA's and the like seem to have sticky fingers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...I not implying you have Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

ooooo, I'd have dropped the dizzy part, unless you know her personally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
FatLad said:
[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
dude some people are good with money...some people arent,....some people [censored] their money up the wall...others dont....theres always easy ways to save money

[/ QUOTE ]

or some people have a rich daddy ! Give me a break, can't think of may 21 yr olds with 20k in the bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

And so what if they do? And since when is a pre-facelift secondhand S3 20K??

Personally I couldn't give a dam how someone has the money to buy a car, and in some cases with guys I know I'm sure I really don't want to know.

Anyway have you not been watching the news, PA's and the like seem to have sticky fingers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...I not implying you have Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't give a sh*t either, I was justing making the point that not many 21 yr olds tend to have that sort of cash to spend and/or on a car. I was factoring in running costs, insurance and purchase price in arriving at 20K which I still think is a fair estimate.

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
Anyway, how do you know Tanya and her car aren't really cardboard cut outs and Tanya is actually Audi Girl operating under a different guise? I seriously have my suspicions. I mean Tanya is surely too good to be true. Dizzy strawberry blond babe, drives an S3, legs that go on for miles, every Audi boy's fantasy... I think the girls here are having a laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha damn u busted me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif