AB Tech -Southampton

audiracer

Reaction score
Are these guys any good ????as my car needs a bit of work

Any responce would be good.

Looking forward to your posts on this matter

Bud

I think they we're quite reputable not too long ago, until some chap with an 8L S3 had a bad experience with them and posted it up in the A3/S3 section.

They were excellent when Autotechnik went bust and left my 2.8Q sans gearbox in their car park. I made one call to Rory at ABTech and he arranged for my car to be picked up the following day, dropped off at ABTech, tracked down my gearbox, which was at Gearlink in Salisbury, fitted it with a new clutch and within 3 days I had my car back and it was cheaper than the original quote! I couldn't fault them.
The only negative feedback I've ever seen was the thread above but even Audi couldn't sort that out, and I'm putting it down to a freak problem.

Thanks guys, my car is booked in for this Thursday so I will keep you posted

Well I got my car back on Monday afternoon, and I am very happy with the service provided by the guys at ABTech.
My car went in for an MOT, major service, engine breather and to have the ABS looked at.

There is one small problem that I have just spoken to them about and they have asked my to run the car back to them in the morning.

All in all a happy customer