To put the record straight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tissuesonparcelshelf

Reaction score
Feel i have to say...........not all Alfa Owners are g1mps like the Bored collective, they are just pretty childish and in no way represent me as an Alfa Driver.

P.S. Ruddy funny reading though, you boys owned them, then they came on Alfa forum saying how cool they were that they'd started a war. Turns out you blokes are pretty cool have a great forum and we (SAlfa forum) look like d1cks!!!

like i say nothing to do with the majority on there.......the bored lots should drive BMW's..................:lmfao:

Feel i have to say...........not all Alfa Owners are g1mps like the Bored collective, they are just pretty childish and in no way represent me as an Alfa Driver.

P.S. Ruddy funny reading though, you boys owned them, then they came on Alfa forum saying how cool they were that they'd started a war. Turns out you blokes are pretty cool have a great forum and we (SAlfa forum) look like d1cks!!!

like i say nothing to do with the majority on there.......the bored lots should drive BMW's..................:lmfao:
Welcome.

They should be locked in padded cells more like.
Dont stay here too long though or you wont be able to ever leave.

do you have a special gold type shiny box to look after them tissues on the parcel shelf?? ;)

Ha ha yeah, who sells them?? Thing is if you need to blow your nose they are a ruddy long way away aren't they??

Mods - Admin

Our Cube will be shortly leaving orbit....

I hope for some you have seen the funny side of things - I can see our posts have had lots of views - with some banter good and bad.......

As a Spartan I can only say for the people that saw it for what it was a practical joke, that permission was sought from Olly K...to give you guys a bit of a laugh....People ofAUDI I salute you....:mad: :mad: :mad:

However we now have a guy Gran Tourismo turning up on your site....to slag members of AO

he is not well liked and behaves like a petulant child...

For that reason we do not want to spread an internal parasite onto your site.....as that was/is the last thing we wanted to do...

for those that saw the funny side :thumbsup:

for those that did not....:p

Take care dudes...I like looking at your cars....especially from the rearview mirror :w00t:

Chris

Chris your sad, why do you think your an Alien?? And why even ask for permission to got onto another site...really rebelious that one.....ruddy Aliens, get a life.

Well i'm about to get banned from Alfa forum because of this Chris character..........

I don't know why they think they are Aliens and i don't know why they think they are funny doing this but Chris is like one of those players in football who runs up to the Referee waving and imaginary Red card to get a player sent off!!!!

Very sad.

Dude everyone knows I am a Spartan - American Football ;)

Formally Luton Flyers...Northants Storm ;)

Chris

Hello Everyone,:hi:

Hello my mate GranTurismo.:blownose:

ok seems petty, but basically i don't get on with a few folk on there, so they have been stirring up stuff to get me banned for a while. Anyway someone posts a joke about Mental illness, one of the guys replies to it saying 'very funny brilliant!' so i think hang on you complain if anyone says any jokes about Americans or whatever, so it starts a debte about what can and can't be posted as a joke. So i post a joke about a Qusimodo (disabled joke) and i get banned for 3 months for pushing it...... my point was (which i proved) if you can laugh at one illness why not all? And on that forum Chrisb b and Rayq are total idiots. I hate hypocracy.

****er's.

Ok, to put this straight. You were banned for pushing your luck. You broke the rules enough that something had to be done about it. You were warned on a number of occasions.

I'm not sure what you guys use on here, but on alfaowner we use an infraction system. You will get infraction points if you post anything obscene, personally insult other site member, swear, or just generally bait users into arguement by posting threads that are just not acceptable. We don't just instantly ban people. At the end of the day it's the last thing we can resort to doing to some of our more difficult :whistle2: members.

Ha ha......

No seriously most chaps on there are kn*bs. Anyway i'm back on there under different name so i'll waste my working day being another poster......

Think i may invent myself as a female this time, 36 yrs old.

Most chaps are not nobs. In fact the reason we don't have many nobs is because we remove them. :sly:

I suggest that you sit out the 3 month ban and stop reffering to other members of our site as W*nkers or nobs.

PS. For the benefit of the rest of you I know nothing of this bored invasion...

Sincerly

OperationAlfa - From that forum where the cars break down a lot. :think::respekt:

I PMSL at forum wars and thank the dinosaurs I have a life

Thread Locked.

Members of the alfa forum: We are not interested in your squables.

If wish to come onto ASN to talk about cars and general chit chat your more than welcome.

Thanks

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.