Reaction score
[ytv]WZEJ4OJTgg8[/ytv]

Our ALFAcube is comming..........

On it contains Baby.....Do not feed her CAKE :mad: :mad: :mad:

Resistance is futile....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Huumans you WILL comply :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Evil Baby will assimilate you !! you have been warned

THE BORED

That does not compute - we have no need for Huuman procreation...

We swell our numbers by assimilating your biological and technical differences and adding them to our own..........:mad: :mad: :mad:

Resistance is futile.....:mad:

The AlfaCube is coming.....

Baby is coming.........:mad: :mad:

[ytv]ZSNI7YPbfaw[/ytv]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Huumans our technical superiority............:mad: :mad:

Assimilate ASSIMILATE :mad: :mad: :mad:

You guys must be bored, I imagine the Alfa club to be as popular as a **** in a jacuzzi!
Join us, stay a while, stay forever, ditch the Fiats, get something that resembles a motorcar, and join the fold.

You guys must be bored, I imagine the Alfa club to be as popular as a **** in a jacuzzi!
Join us, stay a while, stay forever, ditch the Fiats, get something that resembles a motorcar, and join the fold.

Greetings from the BORED mattfinofAUDI Once the Evil Baby has joined us your resistance will be futile

The BORED live
Long live the BORED

Alfa ownership must be really boring, sat in a fiat dealership drinking weak coffee waiting for your car to be fixed again!

Alfa ownership must be really boring, sat in a fiat dealership drinking weak coffee waiting for your car to be fixed again!

You misunderstand Huuman treblesykesofAUDI, We are the BORED Resitance is futile

The BORED has spoken :mad:

If you are that bored you can always go and drive this pile of crap over a cliff.
routemaster0101.jpg

Recognise it??

If you are that bored you can always go and drive this pile of crap over a cliff.

Recognise it??

Well done james0808ofAUDI your technical skills are indeed great however the entry into the BORED Will require a special test.

Be BORED

No thanks,there is noway on earth i would spend my money on a ****** Alfa Romeo.

No thanks,there is noway on earth i would spend my money on a ****** Alfa Romeo.

The BORED offer no one cars, you misunderstand Huuman, we wish you no harm do not be alarmed, our mission is the assimilation of Huumankind.

Be BORED

What the **** are you lot on about?

Some weirdo's from Alafowners.com are among us.

What is this term weirdo's james0808ofAUDI ? We are a collective, we are BORED.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Resistance is futile - COMPLY

This world of AUDI will assimilate or be terminated.......:mad: :mad:

Couple of freaks by the sound of it.

Haven't they got any rust that needs attending to???

Couple of freaks by the sound of it.

Haven't they got any rust that needs attending to???

Foolish Huuman....:mad: :mad:

Our AlfaCube is about to come into orbit.....:mad:

It can not rust there is no oxygen or moisture in space to bring damage to our cube.........:mad: :mad:

We suffer only from the occasional electrical outage...:mad: :mad:

But when you COMPLY and assimilate - we will take you technical differences and add it to our own :mad: :mad:

You will ASSIMILATE you will COMPLY your future as you know it is about to come to an end - you will either join the collective or you will be destroyed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alfacube? Is that like tem little dice things that used to attack stuff on Terrahawks?

We do not know of Terrahawks...JoostofAUDI but nothing escapes the BORED....it is only a matter of time before we assimilate all species and add them to the collective...

We are BORED :mad: :mad:

We are aware of your primative transmissions - foolish Huumans...we are aware of your Political Drama the Simpsons....:mad: :mad:

So how do you like audi-sport so far ?

does it make you want to buy a audi ?

You will gaze and be amazed, and in FEAR when the AlfaCube arrives...

For the few of you that are here....we will claim you for our own...and you will become BORED

Evil Baby will force you to COMPLY :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think the cheese has definitely slipped off the cracker with this pair.

I would go on the Alfa forum but i'm worried that it might infect my laptop with rust and trim might start falling off it.

I would go on the Alfa forum but i'm worried that it might infect my laptop with rust and trim might start falling off it.

I have searched our technical database on you Huumans and the mode of transport you choose...

It looks technically far too advanced for you Huumans to have constructed by yourselves...
DSCN2198.jpg

EXPLAIN...EXPLAIN NOW :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What alien race has been collaborating with you Huumans....:mad:

None the less you will comply - your technical advances do not deter from our mission to Assimilate AUDI

You will become BORED....you will COMPLY :mad: :mad: :mad: