Heads-up!

ash_s3

Reaction score
Just thought id let you all know, Tescos are doing a cracking deal on Becker sat navs, just £59.99 as theyre a discontinued item.
Still selling on the Becker website for £299.99 though...

Tesco Online

May not appeal to all but i thought it was a cracking deal so bought me one! :yahoo:

A friend of mine had one of them, really smart.

********! That was a bargain, I doubt they'll get any more in at that price, but thanks anyway Ash.

Might be worth sticking your email address in then they'll let you know if anymore come in

I wouldnt be surprised if people havn't bought job lots to stick on ebay for double that price...what a bargain

Becker Traffic Assist Highspeed 7934 GPS Sat Nav 2gb SD version 1.2

can be found on ebay starting from £79.99 if tesco's can not get stock.Watch for two version's (v-1.2) is newer model with 2gb sd card.
:beerchug:

I picked one up on Saturday for the works van, It's a great unit for the price. I don't think you can add extra POI's and no TMC, but for a basic unit it's well made and does what it say's on the tin!!

Got the deal off www.hotukdeals.co.uk so keep an eye out on there.

Selling mine if anyone is interested
Due to incompatible with Vista
Still got all the protective plastic bits on etc.. tested and working fine
£60 + postage or collection

Hi ASH, Worked fine on the way home.Almost crashed the car while playing with it.!!!!!!!.Good unit for the money, But just means i can'nt load up vista on my laptop.
see you tomorrow.
:whistle2: