Is this dodgy, car on autotrader...

dsl55

exploring other avenues
Reaction score
http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...=C+CLASS&min_pr=7000&max_pr=7000&max_mileage=

Looking for a car for my dad and stumbled across this one above, general gist below

2005 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS C180K 3dr Sport Coupe

Price:
£7,000

ono

Features:

• 8,500 miles
  • Manual
  • Blue
  • Petrol
  • Coupe
  • 1796 cc

Full Description:

Glossary of Terms

Manual, 8,500 miles, Blue. ABS, Alarm, Audio remote control, Body coloured bumpers, Climate control, Cloth seat trim. £7,000. ono

Seems very good so just dropped the guy an email via the autotrader contact form on which you have to give your postcode and few other bits and got the following response:

Thank you for your interest in my car. Here are some details I think you may find useful: 2006 MERCEDES C180 KOMPRESSOR COUPE. Mileage: 8500. No accidents, no damages, no scratches, non smoker, excellent condition, full UK specs, Clear Title, full service history, UK supplied car (NOT AN IMPORT) still registered in UK. The car is 100% working and looking AMAZING, is like new ,in perfect conditions, accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever, no engine problems and it has been garaged most of the time. I will include all receipts/paperwork along with the car.
The price I'm looking for is £7000.00, but I am also looking forward to sensible offers. The car can be delivered anywhere in the UK (delivery included in the sale price), as the car is now overseas where I've moved recently. I have already arranged for shipping and UK delivery with a shipping company here that will handle everything on my behalf . Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you with further details.
If you agree with my above terms, I'm sure that we can close the deal as soon as possible.
I have reserved the car for you until I will have your final answer.

Respectfully,
Peter

It is from a yahoo email address.

Just doesn't feel right and I'm now a bit nervous that I put my home postcode and tel no. into the contact form, not sure if the seller sees all that via autotrader

I have sent autotrader an email as I want to know how much of the info I put into the 'contact' form will have been passed on to the seller and if it's useful to him

i dont think he can do anything with those details mate, i think your ok