Just got a new friend.....

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Mojoedit5.jpg

His name is Mojo (his original name was Yoyo) he is 11 months old and a cross between a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and a Jack Russell. We got him from the Blue Cross in Southampton last week. So far he is great the only trouble we have had so far is getting him to come back to us when we are out, as he is much more interested in playing with other dogs than listening to me or my girlfriend!!

Nice and cute, good thing you didn't call him JoJo. :)

Well his full name is Mojo Jojo ala a cartoon called the powerpuff girls which had a bad monkey in it named that.

He is very cute and in real life his head is not as out of proportion to his body as this photo would seem.

What an odd looking dog, but very cute all the same! Mongrels like that can more often than not be a better dog than a pedigree... but then again, anyone who's ever had a dog will probably always say their dog, be it pedigree or not, is always better! I've had both and loved them all equally (well I loved my dearly departed Fang (a Lurcher) a little more I guess, he was a proper character!)...

Sadly my ex got me into cats a little... evil, evil ex!! Cats are quite nice when they come and curl up on your knee, purr away and fall asleep... A mahoosive Lurcher was not quite as comforting!! :)

cute dog, reminds me of the dog in the Mask (the movie)

In photo's i agree and infact i was thinking of calling him Milo like the dog in the movie but Mojo was much closer sounding to his original name.

Off walkies in a bit as need to wear him out a bit before i take him to see my nephew and neice!!