moving house

205man

Reaction score
god im knackered i have just spen all week packing as im moving to a new house tomorrow, i can wait to move in my house has a large drive so plenty of room to wash the car etc, without worrying if my door is going to hit next doors car, as the drive at my present house is way to close to next doors.

it also has planning permission granted for a large garage to be built, and rooms above, so somewhere nice and safe to put the car away at night.

oh and apparently my girlfriend says it has nice kitchen and big rooms inside, as if thats important or something.............lol

Good luck with the move mate. Really can be stressful moving house, so I hope you have plenty of help from friends and family.:beerchug:

cheers

ive got a load of mates coming round at 4pm one of them is bring a lorry as he owns a haulage company, we going to laod everything tonight and put the lorry in his warehouse over night

this is the first time ive moved to another house as this was my first house and so didnt have much when i moved in but no ive got loads, i cant see how some people get a kick out of moving all the time

god im knackered i have just spen all week packing as im moving to a new house tomorrow, i can wait to move in my house has a large drive so plenty of room to wash the car etc, without worrying if my door is going to hit next doors car, as the drive at my present house is way to close to next doors.

it also has planning permission granted for a large garage to be built, and rooms above, so somewhere nice and safe to put the car away at night.

oh and apparently my girlfriend says it has nice kitchen and big rooms inside, as if thats important or something.............lol

LOL... me and mine share priorities with you and yours. Just told her theres no way Im looking round a house whose garage isnt even on the same fricking street as the car!! :asskicking: