Which Gas/Electricity Supplier Do You Use?

unkle

Beer God
Reaction score
As per title, and are they better than British Gas?

I use Atlantic, been with them for 2 years without problems. After every 12 months you get 1 month gas and electric payments refunded to your bank account.

Im with Powergen at the moment, trouble is one minute they're better than others, the next they're not! I just check my quarterly bills against whats out there & as long as its not much in it i'll keep with them, so far so good in 18mths!

EDF... I have had a right fricking problem with providers recently but EDF seem to be keepin on the level.

Had one of them annoying door callers last night trying to pimp powergen to me... told her to go away as I wasnt changing... *politely tho as I used to do the same job *

Ive been with Atlantic since we got our house nearly 2 years ago, however i did a recent check and Powergen seem to be the better choice for me, however i am still to change...if i can be bothered...

Have you checked uswitch.com??

Ive never even heard of atlantic in all honesty... checked out uswitch before... its just an at that moment price...

cant be bother to keep on top of it as the difference for me is often negligable.

They are based in Scotland i think and they provide my gas and electric, so i get the "highest discount in the world" for having dual fuel.....so they say!!!

I just checked with them and they cant beat my EDF setup at the moment. :( but :) really. ;)

Npower..seem OK never looked about really..on my list of things to do

got a pack of dogs on 12 hour shifts on treadmills, head dogs called "dynamo " too much vod n red bull sorry.....