Sinuses

Bong Water

In two minds
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had problems with their sinuses and if so what were the symptons and what was done and how long did it take to go away!?

Thanks for any info

Thanks for the info, does it ever make you dizzy? I have had dizziness along with a pressure in the bridge of my nose for 7 days now and anti biotics have done nothing :(

Yes I have constant problems............. It varies from like somebody has punched you in the cheeks, (both sides) headachy, and off balance, to feeling just a bit bunged up.....

I had an Op about 4 Years ago. It was OK for a bit, now it's just about the same....... I go to the Quack every now and again when it really ****** me off.

I guess I should keep going until they sort it out!

Antibiotics are the first thing they try.

Thanks for that, did you get dizzy? Its the dizziness that irritates me at the mo and its worrying me

Dizzyness could be blocked ear canals. Avoid blowing yer nose as hard as you can, will relieve it for a wee while.
I get probs all the time with me nose, comes from spending years getting punched and kicked in it!

What is worrying me is not one person has mentioned being dizzy so I am starting to think its not sinuses even though I have a pressure feeling in the bridge of my nose and forehead and sometimes my ears

I hate the docs, but yeah your right, if its not gone by weekend its time for another visit methinks

Thanks all

Dizzyness,,, I'm not sure. As I said above I call it more a feeling of 'off balance' which is one of my symptoms.

'fraid it's the quack for you my boy.........:(

Dizzyness, off balance, light headed, all seem difficult to decide between. Off balance is a good description though, its not dizzy like the room is spinning. Ever stood up to quick and started walking and it felt like you left your head behind and catches up really quick? Its like that!

Anyway, yeah, docs :(

Funnily enough I am suffering from Sinusitis right now and am on antibiotics for it. The symptoms are very flu like and I've had it all this week but the drugs are kicking in now! :)

Ive had bad sinuses for years - dull headaches, random headpains and earache; then the doctor gave me a prescription for pseudoephedrine.. Got it here now - its the shizz! :o.k:

1 60mg tablet and you can feel it work too lol - sorts your sinuses out and your ears but only need one - girlfriend had 2 and she was runnin round tesco talkin to herself lol. One is the job and it'll make you slightly 'wired' for a short while but it does what it should do.

You can buy it over the counter but think itll be a smaller size. Alot of chemists may give you Sudafed which is similar but it only contains a lesser amount of the above as an ingredient.:w00t:

Anyway thats my piece for today for being a doctor....:detective2:

Oh and as above drink plenty of water