RNS-E Group Buy maybe.....

i could be interested if is for the 8L S3?

How much will this set you back from a dealer?

jojo you can but alot of work, convert to double din, you might as well do it

I am definately looking to by an RNS-e unit, the double din cage should be arriving today to begin the whole process. I've been looking at this supplier and they do have a good reputation and well established, was just waiting for the right unit to come available. He does seem to have a variety of different models, presently both "C" & "D" versions on ebay for the same price. I cant find a definitive answer as to what the difference between the versions is. I had been looking for a 2007 spec version, either a "K" or "Q" version, if there is no real difference then i'd be happy with an earlier version! Count me in though!

let me know, i think i saw your post on navplus forum asking about the differences on the letters,

let me know, i think i saw your post on navplus forum asking about the differences on the letters,

Yeah that was me, wanted to try & find out what the differences actually was, turns out not a lot really! If the supplier can get the newer "K" or "Q" version i'd be interested in those versions primarily, but if all he can get is the "D" versions i'd be happy enough with that! Im ready to buy basically, paypal or visa payment ideally though if he can!!

Thanks for the pm everyone

am just waiting for him to get back to me and ill let you know what happens

are these brand new units? - if so i'd be interested