FA Cup

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
What a weekend already!

We beat Man U with a penalty, Man U fans moaning but if it had been the other way round they wouldnt !

Now Barnsley beat Chelsea.... RESULT!

Barnsley played well I thought, well deserved result in my opinion, and Portsmouth was lucky against United, but it's not everyday you get the rub of the green playing at Old Trafford.

Dunno if Pompey were that lucky, just typical Pompey not getting the praise they deserve. Yeah that was a iffy descision by the ref to dissalow that penalty, BUT Man U had the whole game to beat us. They usually do by about 3 goals lol, bust we played fantastically as a team, with englands Number 1 in goal and one hell of a determined defence (tho tho Sol Cambell looks like hes towing a caravan!)

I expect Pompey to loose! We always seem to, its our way.

Even tho we held the FA Cup for the longest time in history (thanks to a world war granted!)

There is no 'easy win' scenario for any team left in it, gonna be really close, the magic of the FA Cup is truely back

Im gonna stick my cash on the Tykes... and hope they do well so we can suck them into the relegation battle whilst they concentrate on the cup! BWAHAHAHAH