EM TuningSky Insurance

Thread: Bad Weather!!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status

Bad Weather!!

Just been reading this and watching reports on the TV...is it really going to be this bad???

http://cars.uk.msn.com/News/car_news...mentid=7743939

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I suppose we'll have to wait and see; of course watch it being egged up as the South (of England) is likely to be one of the main areas to get a battering.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Cars going straight into the garage then.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Status
    So how are people faring this morning in the weather?? I took my usual 10 min stroll to the train station to be met with "train cancelled" messages on the boards! Pain in the butt as they're running some trains but not all of them. What strikes me as odd is why is it ok to only run some trains and not them all? Are some of the trains better at withstanding wind then?!!! Load of nonsense if you ask me! Trudged home and drove to work instead, made a change I suppose, roads were nice & clear too!! 3.0 quattro sport in the wet = FUN..............."yes officer, that power slide at that roundabout was an accident, I hit a puddle and the back just slid away from me, its only by pure luck I drive a powerful 4wd car with excellent handling that I managed to hold the slide and not crash!!!!"
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

Current road going missile.....

........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!

Controversial & Contradictive

Status
    Nice clear blue skies in Manchester at the moment...............
    53 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport 180 Tiptronic. Heated Buffalino leather, DVD Sat Nav RNS-E, TV, Bluetooth, 6 cd, BOSE, Colour DIS, Cruise Control, Auto lights and mirrors, Interior light pack, Heated mirrors.

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    I'm in Southampton and the weather is pretty crazy, Heavy rain and black clouds one minute sunshine the next. Plus of course the wind is picking up supposedly it will get worse at 12pm so will wait n see.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    ^^ Much the same in south wales. The weather changes within a few mins. I aint taking any chances so i rang me sons school to get him home early as he rides a scooter to school and i dont have a car at the mo

Controversial & Contradictive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4 View Post
    ^^ Much the same in south wales. The weather changes within a few mins. I aint taking any chances so i rang me sons school to get him home early as he rides a scooter to school and i dont have a car at the mo
    Maybe we should all go home early and bring the country to a crippling stop. I think the hospitals should close and all patients should be sent home, all the electricity workers should power down the country and also go home and all the police should go home - all just incase they get wet, or heavens forbid, get a gust of wind in their ears which results in life threatening ear-ache! GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE, IT'S ONLY A STORM!!!!!
    53 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport 180 Tiptronic. Heated Buffalino leather, DVD Sat Nav RNS-E, TV, Bluetooth, 6 cd, BOSE, Colour DIS, Cruise Control, Auto lights and mirrors, Interior light pack, Heated mirrors.

Neutral

Status
    The weather in California is pretty good for March.....about 26 degrees today....

Right....I'm gonna go run and hide before I upset to many people!

Vern!

2nd Gear

Status
    Despite what I heard on the news saying it will affect most of UK I was expecting storms to hit the North East, but nah the day's been mostly grey with some rain and light breeze.
    A4 2.4 V6 2000.

6th Gear

Status
    Weather is pretty bad down here as im right on the coast. Nearly got taken out by a flying fence panel on the way to work this morning. That was fun.
    Built in Germany, Perfected in England

2nd Gear

Status
    courtesy of the bad weather a couple of weeks ago i have an insurance claim going through for a new door for my pride and joy, thanks to a wheelie bin blowing over and clattering it- Gutted
    A4 Cabriolet 2.0T S line special edition

Past motors
    -Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
    -Peugeot 205 GTI
    -Vauxhall Nova SR