shogun ???????

auditek

Reaction score
ive been looking at a shogun sport to accompany my avant, was wondering if any members had any experiences with them ? looked at an 05 model. reliable ? gutsy ? before i part with my bucks, any feedback welcome . cheers

My old G/friend had a Shogun pinin, it was ok if anything a bit tinny I thought the interior was pretty good, fairly hardwearing too. I drove the Sport she was loaned when someone banged into her pinin, only real difference to hers was it was huge!

Have you drove one yet? Which engine and box you after my dads manual diesel was poor to drive.

Went with a mate to a car dealer when he was lookin a new motor and there was a Sport sitting. It was black with low milage and leather interior. Looked really well.

there is 3 black ones for sale in a mitsi garage up here 2 05s and an 06 , all around 11and a half to 12995 think ill drive one friday aftn, heard they were bad for clutches and drivetrain problems, think i will go blow 20 bucks on lotto and get a q7 instead, I WISH

take a long drive mate my dads was good for the 30min when we were out poo to live with. Ended up wasting a lot of money now hes got a P38A RR

the sport is just a mistu pickup with a different rear end, probably zero stars in crash safety. avoid the pajero as "pajero" is near enough spanish for wa$%ker

I'd go for a landy instead. The shogun sport isn't all that good off-road, and you can't beat a landy for off-roadability.

IVE HAD A FEW PEOPLE NOW PUTTING ME OFF, NOT PURSUING NOW, NOW LOOKING AT A NAVARA, I WANTED ONE BEFORE BUT WIFE SAID NAH, TOO BAD MY MONEY = MY TOYS........

Enjoy the rear leaf springs! Hope you don't have many speed bumps were you live. I have a pick-up as I can reclaim the vat and use it for moving stuff on the farm but they are pants off-road and bouncy on the road. different rear spring would be a huge improvement but they need to carry 1000+kg to class as commercial hence the horse cart suspension.

only one answer really a landy

fl2.jpg

If your after a 4x4 with proper off roading capabilities the toyota landcruiser is the one to go for. Bulletproof build and will go on forever and ever.

Havent you heard the dodgy reports on the navara's lately.
My sisters bloke has a 57 navara and cant wait to get rid of it.

Navara Posh renault lets be honest Some are even trying to fool people into thinking the yanks buy them. Uh no Ford f150s the yanks love them or dodge ram srt is my bet

Both bullet proof huge expensive to run and built like a cart. But 400+ bhp stock from the dodge thatll do nicely sir.

Have to agree for 4x4 then its a landy or landcruiser.

Max

thanks for replies guys, my budget is 12k so i will have to have a good browse at weekend, love them dodge rams also. nice yellow one up here .