Just a little mix for you...

filipharvey

Amusing Tagline
Reaction score
This is only my 2nd attempt at mixing, so bear with it... and be nice!

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Scooter - Posse (I Need You On The Floor)
3. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Fine Day
4. Interactive - Forever Young
5. Flip n Fill - Shooting Star
6. Blank & Jones - DJs, Fans And Freaks
7. Snap! - Do You See The Light (Looking For)
8. Tiesto - Adagio For Strings
9. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
10. Digitalism - Zdarlight
11. Lasgo - Something
12. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes

I guess most of you aren't into that kind of stuff but at the time it was all I had and is music from my 'yoof'!

All feedback appreciated!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4O2MFXQY

mattfinn said:
Where were you to hold my hand? Do the things that we had planned?

Think you've been used mate. sorry!:sex:

I clicked download and was offered a date in Egham with 1 of 4 trotters, no thanks. Only here for the music love.

When I saw this thread title I though Lottie had been sharing her trade secret cake mix secrets, imagine my disapointment!!!

filipharvey said:
Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Scooter - Posse (I Need You On The Floor)
3. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Fine Day
4. Interactive - Forever Young
5. Flip n Fill - Shooting Star
6. Blank & Jones - DJs, Fans And Freaks
7. Snap! - Do You See The Light (Looking For)
8. Tiesto - Adagio For Strings
9. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
10. Digitalism - Zdarlight
11. Lasgo - Something
12. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes

All feedback appreciated!

A bit too Cheesey for my liking, but then Im an elitest techno addict who goes to events where theres only 4 people and a DJ...

And Scooter? my god, what were you thinking?

Saw Tiesto at the weekend, he was technically very very good but hes gone all Progressive Deep Trancey House, a little bit overated IMHO.

I like Scooter personally, mainly their album stuff, but I had this lying around on my HD so I used it!

Tiesto- yeh, he's ok, would have used William Orbit if I had of found it.

Gonna do something a bit harder (as in style, not ease) next time though...

Nickynibbles said:
When I saw this thread title I though Lottie had been sharing her trade secret cake mix secrets, imagine my disapointment!!!

Sorry!

unkle said:
A bit too Cheesey for my liking, but then Im an elitest techno addict who goes to events where theres only 4 people and a DJ...

And Scooter? my god, what were you thinking?

Saw Tiesto at the weekend, he was technically very very good but hes gone all Progressive Deep Trancey House, a little bit overated IMHO.

Afraid I have to agree from a djing angle its fun and energetic to work with but not my cup of tea to listen to, more into progressive and breaks

http://www.skiddle.com/djs/chris-lockie/mixes.html

a couple of mine.

No problem dude, there is nothing wrong with it thats the beauty of art and music its a personal choice, enjoy what you enjoy there is no confirmaty or rules about what we should like, thats what makes it so good

Well as my afternoon is looking pretty quiet I might rinse a download over the T-Mobile connection :)

If that's the end of the dance spectrum you're into I'll have a dig through my discs and see if there are any tunes for you - I'm listening to a lot of breaks and trance of a deeper variety these days, but I still keep in touch with a lot of chaps who do that kind of thing (I look after a lot of their music computers). Going off on a bit of a tangent - one half of Flip n Fill quite likes his cars - he was driving a Ferrari 612 a while ago. Not for long though - it cost him about £4,000 in ashtrays and doorhandles and other stuff falling off in the last month of ownership. He had a landy and an M3 the last time I saw him...

Regards,

Rob.

Another slightly different one if you'd care to give it a listen!

The transition between tracks 1 and 2 is a little ropey, but that (honestly!) happened when splitting the tracks with Nero!
There are also a few 'hicks' where my old processor was giving up the ghost!
And yes, I admit, I did suffer a little 'genre confusion' in the middle!

TRACKLIST:

Dream a Dream
- Fadeliss
Another Pill - Klonez
Clear Aqua - Trancestral Project
Fight Or Flight - Love Vigilantes
Kiss - Airscape
Trance Energy - T-Core
Digital Existance - Neutron Boy
Moments - Sunstreak

A bit more 'trancey' than my previous attempt!