Courteous BMW driver not a joke

motorbikez

Reaction score
Credit where credit is due I was stuck in side road in Penrith this lunch time waiting to exit onto main road through town must have been 50 cars going 5 mph that wouldn't let me in when a guy in a black X5
flashed and waved me out.Just goes to show not all bmw drivers are tossers.

I advise you to get a mechanic to check your car as it sounds as though exhaust fumes are entering the cabin :laugh:

Sorry Dont believe You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse me! i drive a crappy 318is aswell as the a3 turb! only cuz i have to when the missus takes the audi! says it suits her better lol

Byzan A4 said:
Sorry i dont believe you, do you have pictures,lol

Sorry mate I didn't have camera with me I was too stunned to use it anyway even if I had camera.:)

BMW drivers are alright. Not as bad as everyone thinks =)

no, S3 drivers are saints!!

Afterall have to cope with "what a hell what that that flew past my BMW"-look in BMW drivers faces... lolololol

Pedro

Kiteyboy said:
I think we all know that Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers.....this obviously does not apply to S3 drivers.....:icon_thumright:
True.

I followed a guy driving a mint old-shape 530i Sport today, and he signalled at every roundabout and junction we went through. Nice one!

benw123 said:
I followed a guy driving a mint old-shape 530i Sport today, and he signalled at every roundabout and junction we went through. Nice one!

Was it a learner driver?! :)

A4Quattro said:
I drive a BMW, i'm not a tosser.

bullshitcopia11.jpg

Only JOKING Chrissss...
icon_thumright.gif

Cheek, I only have mulberry bags, not that cheap ****...