Starwars:the backstroke of the west

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Outstanding! There are some pearlers on there!

I love these crazy translations... Some of the marketing slogans on the kit we had at my old job were brilliant too...

"Economy and convenience for being used, wise choice!" was one on a card reader that I'll always remember. Snappy!

Regards,

Rob

Hilarious!! I recently bought a chinese made cruddy ipod lookie-likey to replace my real ipod that broke far too quickly for my liking, the translation in the manual is just pure genious, it says rubbish like "pressing the button for activation", or in other words the on/off switch!!

Nickynibbles said:
Hilarious!! I recently bought a chinese made cruddy ipod lookie-likey to replace my real ipod that broke far too quickly for my liking, the translation in the manual is just pure genious, it says rubbish like "pressing the button for activation", or in other words the on/off switch!!

Bet it does the same job as an ipod but at 1/10th the price!

jojo said:
Bet it does the same job as an ipod but at 1/10th the price!

You said it, never needed 40GB worth of music at my finger tips like that personally anyway, im happy with the £15 2GB lookie-likey that I only ever use in the gym so happy with a few albums worth of dance tunes to get me going! Its not that I cant see the point of the ipod, its very good, but you have to want to listen to music 24-7 to really get the benefit of it. :music:

On a side note but ipod related, I saw a club dj once with an ipod plugged into his laptop plugged into the clubs music system. The ipod held the music library & the laptop was running a music mixer program to mix the 2 songs the "dj" selected together. A clever use of technology it might of been but seriously lazy in my opinion! My mum could be a club dj if thats all you need these days!!!