You can Win an Audi TT

burning_rubber

Reaction score
I was looking for tax help the other day online, and came across Staples website where they're having a promotion with HON and giving away a brand new Audi TT convertible. Something like "Get an Audi, not an Audit" haha

It's of course the "bare bones" edition of the TT (I prefer bells and whistles) but hey, I figured I'd at least enter and then I could sell it. I'm pretty happy with my A4 and don't wanna trade in but it would still be cool to win a car.

If you guys are interested it's at: www.staples.com/hon

I've only had my A4 2.0 for about 6 months but I LOOOOVE it! Beautiful dolphin grey color, she loves sport mode... used to have a big F-150 so this is sweet!

Open only to legal residents of the contiguous U.S. who are 21 years of age or older.

Yeah and there is only one entry per household. But hey at least that way no one can enter like 5,000 times and skew the odds.

I liked that this sweepstakes doesn't require you to sign up for anything. I hate those. Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for a couple months here until they announce the winner!