looks like im gonna be a dad

jeffers999

got boost
Reaction score
Hey everyone thought it let you in to a secret my mrs is preg,s looks like im gonna have to be all grown up in 5 months time...

;) Jeff..

Excellent news for you!! All the best with the sleepless nights lol!

cheers dudes yep im now on the look out for a a3 td FIVE door for a family car lol ,,, also cheers cant wait to be woken up every hour ha ha ....
jeff

Congratulations! Your Balls Work! ;)

...No, seriously though mate, hearty congratulations on your fantastic news! :)

Being 'Dad' has gotta be the greatest feeling there is! I'm totally in awe of 'little people' and how their personalities and lives take shape; and the satisfaction you get from being part of it is absolutely unreal!

Congratulations again bud, and all the best to you, your good lady, and the bun in the oven!

Regards,

Rob.

PS> Don't forget I'm not a million miles away when it's time for the head-wetting! :beerchug:

Thanks guys yea looking forward to it ... im a big kid at heart too i have more toys than the average kid lol ,bikes,quad, nitro rc cars ,, ha ha

Rob you will be invited up dont you worry :icon_thumright: ...

Congrats .........One word of advice from a dad to a soon to be dad ......You and your misses go on holiday do something together that you will remember now, because when your child comes along trying to sqeeze in time together is at night when you are both knackered and everthing will be a rush

Enjoy your time now and look forward to been parents

heh heh, great news! Congrats! It amazing how much space a baby takes up in a car, so enjoy sitting with your knees on the dash if your not driving! ;)

Do you know if its a girl or boy??

Kontraband said:
heh heh, great news! Congrats! It amazing how much space a baby takes up in a car, so enjoy sitting with your knees on the dash if your not driving! ;)

Or buy yourself a B5/5.5 Passat, loads of leg room in the back, I did. ;)

CONGRATS mate. Bet you got a cheshire cat smile on you. I take it you been for the 1st scan at least then.

I'm also gonna be a dad in June, got our second scan next week.

Bet you'll be doing a search on car seats in the forum soon. We're in the throws of buggy and car seat shopping - minefield!

Enjoy!!!!

Kids are scary. My friend and her husband are pregnant and I just don't know how to act. I am soooo awkward about that stuff. Kids make me nervous... EEEEEK!

Ha ha cheers guys and gals yea i cant wait arthurfuxake
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_486777", true);

yea we had the first scan next one is feb the 14 gonna know then if we are having a boy or girl..... cheers dude
And cheers everyone for the congrads and all :salute: x

nicklght said:
hey congrats mate. hope this doesnt slow you down doing my car lol.

Well done mate talk you soon

Cheers buddy, car will be done when ya get back...
ill call ya tom..
jeff..