lotto

auditek

Reaction score
just checked my numbers, no use, i seem to get 3 every week, but one always the bonus. a guy in my home town got 250k last year, git ! anyone here know of any big winners , ? 95 million tomorrow, wow that would be nniiccee

my mate won 120 grand ish in his work lotto last year and he bought..........................................................

he got married with it..

a mates dad won the jackpot in a sydicate the biggest to be won in the midlands 7.5 million just over half a mill each, nice amount.

I got 5 numbers when I was 16, it was a £20m jackpot. I only got £400 as 36 people won the jackpot and got £600k each. I was hoping for over a grand so was a little gutted.

I play it online as used to forget to buy or forget to check my numbers. Done this for just over 2 years now ever since an ex of mine im still friendly with told me her dad won £3.5 million!! Should of stayed with her!! Win a tenner every now and then, got 4 numbers & £46 last year. Still waiting for my 6 numbers to make me rich!! Gotta be in it to win it as they say!!

I know someone who won 120K too,was a few years ago now and hes spent the lot,he's not got a mortgage anymore though.

I know someone who won around £250k, after paying off his morgage, he went out a brought himself a Ferrari 355, and he told me it cost him £4k to service the thing, so he let that go after 12months or so and brought a Porsche Carrera, he ran that for a couple of years, now he drives around in a BMW X5. I'm sure he had a good few years of motoring whilst blowing the whole wad of his winnings, but he's morgage free and has a family now, good on him.