Is there any White audi S3 8L shapes?

Paul-A3

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking at buying an S3 in the 8L shape and really fancy a white one, i know they didn't come as white in standard form but do you know of anyone who has had one resprayed. I would love to see some pics as i'm thinking of doing this myself.

Thanx

Not in this country, i think you can get them in germany in white. Or you could respray one. They look amazing in white too.

White cars will look ***** again in a few years time, it's just a fad at the moment.

golf said:
White cars will look ***** again in a few years time, it's just a fad at the moment.

I always thought white cars looked *****!! The danger is that if the "fad" does indeed go and you try & sell in 2 years time, your going to have trouble shifting it for the same price as a black or blue one.

Each to their own though I suppose!

White was available at launch, but only for the first 6 months of production so it would be a V plate. Their were some other weird colours available at launch (I have the launch brochure).

As far as I'm aware there are no genuine white ones in the UK. The closest I've seen is a magazine feature car which was at Audi Driver International last October. It has had a full body respray - as the interior is out for track days that includes all the interior as well. That's what I call attention to detail!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=45766