Errors!

A

A4Steve

Keep getting this at the top of the page:

Warning: getimagesize: Unable to open 'http://www.audi-sport.net/attach/7123-white_audi_s3_1.jpg' for reading. in /home/domains/audi-sport.net/user/htdocs/ubbthreads/showflat.php on line 952

Just thought i would let you know, dont want the site to crash now do we!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

You arent..... i saw it and thought WTF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I really dont know how you IT boys do it!!

Is there a "/" in the wrong place ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Stanley said:
[ QUOTE ]
GolfTDi said:
Is there a "/" in the wrong place ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a permissions problem to me...

(Just my 2p /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Alex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who gave you permission to give you 2P's worth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

actually i was reffering to your sig /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif i got way ahead when you had to refuel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
GolfTDi said:
So Gambba,

What does it mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Suggest you stick with the TDI, if you're going to be that slow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alex's 2P worth.....who gave him permission.....sounds like a permission problem......any closer now?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Even *I* am getting confused now!!!!

Alex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
GolfTDi said:
actually i was reffering to your sig /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif i got way ahead when you had to refuel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well why didn't you say so!!

Audi A3 Turbo
Must Go Faster

It's Japanese if you're wondering.

And it really must go faster, so need it chipping ASAP.

Yeah I think it is a permissions problem for the attachments directory but whatever we set them to we still get the same error /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/squint.gif