Abandoned exotic cars. Tissues at the ready!

There is some precious metal rotting away there.
That A1 has an awesome avatar,its worth having a look just for that.:hubbahubba:

james0808 said:
There is some precious metal rotting away there.
That A1 has an awesome avatar,its worth having a look just for that.:hubbahubba:

Can't agree more!!

Love the Miuras... wouldnt be to bothered with the rest, leave them for you lot to pick over

love that detomaso pantera cant believe the testarossa in the elevator, wasted hogs, sad, some people have 2 much money and no respect or appreciation.......

Personally, I think the title should have had the word classic in it as opposed to 'exotic'. Even still, definitely a waste and the merc gull-wing is a real favourite of mine.

[aye i noticed that 2 quote=Shades]Any points for spotting the 'Ghostbusters' car?[/quote]

Omg can't believe all those cars were in that barn!

I gotta upload some crazy rare cars I found in Turkey... gimme till tomorrow, it's late lol

fallmonk said:
Wot about all the exotica the yank troops/looters destroyed in Iraq , mostly Uday hussains collection,
did u read wot they done with his lambo jeep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all fairness they were objects owned by people that were bought with blood money etc. At the end of the day its only a piece of metal/composite and not everyone is that huge fans of cars

grathies said:
In all fairness they were objects owned by people that were bought with blood money etc.

So what about Hitlers Mercs then? Hitler was (obviously) by far a bigger tyrant than Uday Hussain yet Hitlers cars have been (lovingly, if thats the right word!) preserved to this day... One has even been used by the US Military for recruiting drives and charitable causes (the same one having been previously used by the Swedish government as payment for a shipment of ball bearings from an American company!!). In such cases is the decision to save/preserve rare/exotic cars dependant upon the historical significance of the owner?

I know its a little extreme but If the last Spitfire had of (somehow!) been in the hands of Saddam would you have still had the same attitude towards "only a lump of metal/composite"?

Mercedes Benz 300SL Rat Look. looks awesome. lol

grathies said:
In all fairness they were objects owned by people that were bought with blood money etc. At the end of the day its only a piece of metal/composite and not everyone is that huge fans of cars

Yes they where bought using blood money ,
so why not sell them as they are still worth a pretty penny,and use the money to i dont know maybe buy medicines/ books some thing usefull !!!
to the people of Iraq !

auditek said:
love that detomaso pantera ...QUOTE]

My dad bought one of them home from work one weekend, it had been repossesed by one of his branches!!
Bright read, huge wide arch bodykit, apparently the only one of its spec in the country......I was about 13, most I remeber of it was the noise it made....OMG I dont think it had an exhaust on it!!
Very agricultural but very very cool indeed!

page 8 is the worst for me... the dino, spyder and the db6.

I'll excuse the spyder as it must have been a freak natural disaster tht planted it on a beach, but the dino....

For gods sake, if you have no respect left for the car, sell it to someone who has...

Just seen one of my all time favourite dream cars on there.
A Monteverdi 375L.
Just noticed a black Ferrari Daytona left to rot out in the open.
What a scandal.:sadlike:

It's a real shame seeing some of the classic metal rotting like that!

Somewhere in our family there's a mint Lamborghini Miura... I've yet to have the pleasure of having a drive, but maybe one day!

Regards,

Rob.

Thats just too painful to look at. I could only manage 1 page a day :sob: