Advice please - how much should i be asking?

IDUA3

In Audi Heaven
Reaction score
Due to me getting a company A3 I am going to have to sell my own, reluctantly i may add!

It's a ming blue A3 1.8T sport, T reg, 86k on the clock, 18" RS4 replica wheels, Parrot bluetooth system and thats about it really. I bought the car last Feb and have only put 7K on it since. Everything else as standard, absolutley prestine condition inside and out apart from a slight scuff on one of the wheels - easily repairable. Full audi service history apart from the cambelt due to the ridiculous peice Audi wanted! Will be looking for a quickish sale as my insurance is due at the beginning of March and my new car comes at beginning of Feb.

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciatted.

There's a 3-dr Ming Blue 1.8T A3 with 100k miles on autotrader for £2.5k! They do range up nearer the £4k mark too but you'll never get a quick sale pricing it at the upper end of the range! Bonus point being you've had the cambelt done so make sure you point it out in the advert! I'd say list it at £3,195 expecting to get knocked to £3k and you should shift it easily enough.

you should be able to get £3k - id go with the above and put it in at a little higher than that, £3200 maybe.

Then when the buyer gets it for £3k they think they have done a deal