Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Any Bikers on here ???

I have bikes in My blood ! Here are a few pics of My R1 track bikes and My Kawasaki ZZR 1400 (tuned) Road bike !

Audi 3.0 Sport Cab (Weekend) Transit 130 tdci GLX. (Everyday) Audi 2,0 TDI S line Avant (Somedays) Yamaha R1 (Track) Kawasaki ZZR 1400 (Road) Rotax RM1 (Track kart) I is a petrolhead !

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah there are a few on here including myself just sold my RR6 fireblade and ordered BMW K1200S already bought a remus hexacone titanium can for it.See my recent thread what was your first motorcycle.Might post up a meet soon if anyones interested.
    Last edited by motorbikez; 5th January 2008 at 18:16.
    2007 Sportback S Line Tdi 170 Avus,Bose,Multi function steering wheel, Electric Lumbar support,Front centre armrest,
    Storage pack,Through load system,Folding mirrors,Non smoking pack

2009 BMW K1300S, ABS, ASC,OBC, heated grips

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah why not Lottie.
    2007 Sportback S Line Tdi 170 Avus,Bose,Multi function steering wheel, Electric Lumbar support,Front centre armrest,
    Storage pack,Through load system,Folding mirrors,Non smoking pack

2009 BMW K1300S, ABS, ASC,OBC, heated grips

S-LINE

Status

bikes

nice!!
    I have a R6 03 injection (black frame) akrapovic can ohlins damper
    trick bits etc like ya do.

gonna change for the 08 R1 this year.

5th Gear

Status
    im also a biker i have at the moment an aprillia rsv mille sp, and a honda vtr 1,

i do like your r1s they do look the dogs nuts, and i had toyed with the idea of getting an r1 but i like v twins so went for the aprillia first then bought the honda, i was supposed to sell the aprillia that was what i told my girlfriend i was going to do lol, but i just dont want to let it go yet

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Status
    Two R1 track bikes, now thats just showing off!!! Some nice rides there! I ride this Kawasaki ZX6R B1 Ninja...........

Always wanted a blue Ninja since the day I started learning to ride just over 4 years ago. Finally felt ready to buy one 2 years ago as a xmas present to myself and I love it! Never felt like I need to upgrade to a litre bike as the Ninja is plenty quick enough and fun for me, although I havent been able to ride it as much as i'd of liked, and certainly havent mastered the bike properly in my view! Trick bits include Blue Flame tri-oval titanium exhaust, undertray & tail-tidy, mini-LED clear lens indicators, iridium double-bubble screen, steering damper and some custom vinyl graphics.

This year I plan to take it a little easier with work etc to maximise bike usage, especially getting to more race meetings. I also hope to go to the Ron Haslam Race School based at Donnington Park, aiming to get myself on a few track days. Thought it would be best to be taught how to ride fast on a track using someone elses bike before I risk my own bike!!

Would always be up for a meet if it was within my travel range, mentioned before on previous posts a meet at a race event would probably be a good idea.
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

Current road going missile.....

........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!