I'm going to be a dad!

arthurfuxake

Controversial & Contradictive
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Been reading thru the "Best Christmas Present" thread, and mine tops them all. Had our first scan on xmas eve. Guess I'll have to go back and read all those "Car seat" threads I ignored.:readit:
:jump: :rockwoot: :arco:

Congratulations.
My car seat was a squeeze to get into the back of my A4 without hitting the rear arches or the door with it.

Awww, congratulations to you both :icon_thumright:

Congrats fella - that's one fine chrissy prezzie! Or two if twins...

Congratulations.Excellent news.:thumbsup:

What a magical and wonderful journey you have ahead of you...

child_last_day.JPG

:icon_thumright: Seriously though, congratulations!! :icon_thumright:

Congratulations to the both of you.

Still trying to work out where they come from.:sex:

Big congrats to you! I've got a little bundle of joy on my shopping list for later this year if my career plans play out ok. Financially speaking at the moment we're jsut not ready for a kid, but hopefully in the first quarter of 2008 i'll be earning enough for her indoors to give up work after her maternity leave & look after the little one at home, crossing those fingers!!

Nickynibbles said:
... in the first quarter of 2008 ...
Thats a very business-like approach. Have you got it planned out on a spreadsheet and a power point presentation too?

"Right love, I see an opening. If I can penetrate it quickly enough and saturate the target area..."

LOL! :)

Congratulations mate! I remember my missus' first scan very well and it's very exciting. Our little guy is 15 months old now but it seems like an eternity ago!

Nickynibbles said:
Big congrats to you! I've got a little bundle of joy on my shopping list for later this year if my career plans play out ok. Financially speaking at the moment we're jsut not ready for a kid, but hopefully in the first quarter of 2008 i'll be earning enough for her indoors to give up work after her maternity leave & look after the little one at home, crossing those fingers!!

A bit of advice, getting pregnant can take many years and be very emotionally painful, dont hang around too long before you start trying. The clocks ticking!

benw123 said:
Congratulations mate! I remember my missus' first scan very well and it's very exciting. Our little guy is 15 months old now but it seems like an eternity ago!

I with you on that one Ben :) Sam's 14 months old now and I can't remember him not being around. The house seems so empty when he's around (we have brilliant grnad parents who live close by and love to have him over night so we still have a decent social life!)

J.

Excellent news. We just had our second on 30/11/07, a boy this time, to add to our 2 yr old girl. Life is complete... ;)

I'll add my congrats to you both too.

I still enjoy being a Dad 18.5 Years in, different challenges though.

Miss her like mad and only see her every couple of weeks now that she is grown up. I'll tell you though I ring and see my Mum more often these days, now that I know what it feels like.

Paul

Congratulations! that's great news.

Huge congratulations.

Our little boy is 13 months old now and he is just amazing. Every single day is new and exciting.

I can't believe we ever didn't have him, although we were married for 3 1/2 years before he came along. Life is a million times more fun and interesting now.

Good luck!