resolutions

funkidiva

big up and respect to all mankind, one love
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, now with Xmas over, I was wondering, what are your new years resolutions??

Mine are to lead a healthier lifestyle, first thing I gotta do is give up smoking.......drink more water instead of wine.....smile more.

I would be interested to hear what others are resolving to do....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE XMAS WAS GOOD FOR YOU TOO!!:kiss:

Only buy Black Audi's, No modifications or Private Plates ever...

TT
R:icon_thumright:

LottieA3 said:
To lose more weight basically, I am on a role as it is and would like to lose about a stone and a half on top of the 3 i have already lost.
hey well done 3 stone is a lot to lose my goal is to lose 3 stone, no more full breaky's or cans of beer for me

chris's audi said:
hey well done 3 stone is a lot to lose my goal is to lose 3 stone, no more full breaky's or cans of beer for me

Seconded @ Lottie.

My health plan makes me go to the gym at least twice a week and I'll be swimming once a week, plus, i write everything down i eat etc.

I'll never be a supermodel, but healthy and happy is on the agenda :icon_thumright:

My only other resolution is to get the car sorted.

Isnt everyone resolution to be healthier in the new year?!! At least thats the impression I get when I go to the gym in January & its rammed, totally and utterly rammed!! Thankfully for me come February a lot of people have given up already and I can get on a machine without joining a queue!!

Get me a woman...

And an import Civic Type R.

Loose another 5kg so I can finally do the medical for the RAF.

wish you all the best of luck..............however................we start on Jan 1st will power like this:whip: then by 12th Jan :faint: due to so much exercise we ar not used to what do u think:think:

y do you think we dont stick to our resolutions, despite the best intentions? mine is basically and fundamentally willpower or the lack of it should I say

unkle said:
Get me a woman...

And an import Civic Type R.

Loose another 5kg so I can finally do the medical for the RAF.

All the best of luck with that:respekt: !

LottieA3 said:
To lose more weight basically, I am on a role as it is and would like to lose about a stone and a half on top of the 3 i have already lost.

well done for the 3 st lost! keep it up, I know how hard that is to loose that. :weight_lift2:

I am going to clean my house i think ..its like a Audi spare part shop at the moment.....Same as others need to jump back on the fitness horse again and get myself up to prime fitness level again

Going to change one of my cars i think to ...Need a project motor to work on

Well I'm going to jump on the fitness bandwagon also. Free membership of two leisure centers with my work, so it would be rude not too.

I'm also thinking of getting a second car to tinker with and enjoy at weekends and do trackdays. Possibly an MX5 or something similar.