Best Xmas Pressie

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to you all

Just thought I would see if anyone else got any brill pressies this year....

My missus got me a PS3 and a track day with an R8 and the Lambo Gallardo!!!

What more could i ask for :)

What other top pressies did everyone get????

PS not meaning to brag, just really excited, i was nearly on the phone on xmas day to see if i could takes the beasts out for a spin...lol!!!

Best thing I got was a 22" Samsung pebble PC monitor; soooo nice and sharp. And I got some cash specifically for A4 bits. Brakes is the first thing on the list, then some bigger wheels.

Also, SO jealous of your R8 track day. *cries self to sleep

I got this - its fantastic lol will keep me cool during revision times for uni and coursework

usbfan280.jpg

i got a mij exhaust made last week and a remap (having that done next week)

and cash to build a new gaming pc

I got that hammond book...woo hoo

Randomjim, what games have you got??

Which PS3 did you get, we just about managed to get a 60gb one from PCWorld!!!

I got to cook xmas dinner, serve xmas dinner and the bonus was washing up after xmas dinner.........oh joy!

Posted this on other xmas thread too but oh well! Got the Hammond book too, the book of The Long Way Down, as well as the dvd of it as well as the dvd of The Long Way Round, cool! A few other bits like jumpers from family, but I bought myself an Omega Speedmaster watch, a Sony 40" lcd tv together with matching Sony dvd/hdd recorder & Sony home cinema system coupled to a Mordaunt Short speaker set up!! I always get myself the best pressies!!!!

wasnt actually my present it was my nephews presents i brought them, a pair of indoor remote control helicopters, myself and his dad had hours of fun battling it out in the skies of the living room...lol gonna buy one myself now....

nilz18t said:
Randomjim, what games have you got??

Which PS3 did you get, we just about managed to get a 60gb one from PCWorld!!!

Got the 40gb one wasn't too bothered about the extras. I got tony hawk proving ground, colin mcrae dirt, motorstorm, call of duty 4 and need for speed pro street. NOt all that impressed so far.

marriedblonde said:
I bought my dad an omega planet ocean for christmas :)

Nice one! I wanted mine with an aquamarine blue face but Ernest Jones dont do this colour. They could special order it for me which was meant to take 2-3 months to come but they managed to source one in the UK and get it to me in time for xmas, put a big smile on my face not having to wait so long!!!

Nickynibbles said:
Nice one! I wanted mine with an aquamarine blue face but Ernest Jones dont do this colour. They could special order it for me which was meant to take 2-3 months to come but they managed to source one in the UK and get it to me in time for xmas, put a big smile on my face not having to wait so long!!!

I'm a big fan of omega's :) My old man has been hanging his nose over this one for the last little while so I thought I would treat him for christmas on the understanding that he wills it to me :) This is what I got him, his face was a picture christmas day when he came over to see Sam (my 14month old son) as he no idea:

22085000.gif

I did rather well this Christmas :) Some nice new threads, software to indulge my photo-geekery, and rather worryingly an abundance of grooming products. I think maybe people are trying to tell me something!

I think the gift I'm most attached to though is a nice new watch; while I received it Christmas night it wasn't strictly a Christmas present though, it's an anniversary present (boxing day) but we exchanged gifts early.

And if we're not limiting the discussion to material things, I was given a 'yes' too - so stag-do suggestions on a postcard please... :)

Regards,

Rob.

FactionOne said:
And if we're not limiting the discussion to material things, I was given a 'yes' too - so stag-do suggestions on a postcard please... :)

Regards,

Rob.

Congrats to you Rob, something to smile about to start the New Year off!:icon_thumright:

FactionOne said:

Regards,

Rob.

Well done Rob

All the best to you and Helen

Cheers

Steve