Merry Christmas

Good call!

Best wishes to everyone for a fantastic Christmas and a healthy, happy and prosperous 2008!

Regards,

Rob.

ditto to all of the above except Sir TDI, but I'm sure you're a really happy soul :friends:Merry Christmas.

TDI-line said:
Bah humbug.

Could this be TDI?

Regards,

Rob.

2350.jpg

Merry Christmas,hope you all have health wealth and happiness in 2008.

Cant be christmas yet, Ive not started the shopping... AAARGHH!! ;)

Happy Christmas guys and girls :D

Yep...have a good one everybody:friends: Looking forward to lots of food & alcohol:hubbahubba: ...:puke2:

Absolutely, Merry Christmas all of you!

I went out and bought a christmas present for my Dad yesterday.... only for him to ring me today and say, in an excitable schoolboy fashion, "Guess what I've just bought..."...

If I had a gun...

Merry Christmas everyone.. for tuesday!

Hope everyone gets all they wanted, and is with who they care for the most, annnndd gets jolly like a pirate :D

it's an exciting week, n' i'm 20 tomorrow :D:D

Merry Xmas Eve.

Must go down town and just watch everyone do there last minute shopping, simply priceless. ;)

TDI-line said:
Must go down town and just watch everyone do there last minute shopping, simply priceless. ;)
That is very very funny I like your style
Merry Chrimbo to everyone on here

TDI-line said:
Merry Xmas Eve.

Keep an eye out for me then!!:wacko:

Helps me to be more decisive, a bit of panic shopping. All done now anyway, so time to relax and crack open a cold beer:beerchug: .

Merry Xmas all. It's been a rememerable year I must say...