Badger5Chris Nott

Thread: Err...

3rd Gear

Status

Err...

.. this isn't really relvant to the "General Chat" forum, but I can't find a support-type forum to post this in (maybe I should suggest it?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) so here goes...

- Does anyone receive email notifications from as.net?

Cos I don't - I've checked my settings, and I've even checked all my procmail rules (don't ask!) to check they're not being binned, and everything seems fine.

Short of checking my incoming mail logs, I was wondering if this is a common problem or not?

Cheers

Alex.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status

Re: Err...

Hm - I might have just found an option that wasn't selected actually [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Still think there should be a support board though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Alex.

Neutral

Status

I think what Alex means is....If you get a PM on this board he doesn't get notified via EMail.

I hope that's what he means anyway as whenever I have a PM then I am not informed via EMail even though the option is checked in "my home".

Any thoughts Admin?

3rd Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Chelsea Mick said:
    I think what Alex means is....If you get a PM on this board he doesn't get notified via EMail.

I hope that's what he means anyway as whenever I have a PM then I am not informed via EMail even though the option is checked in "my home".

Any thoughts Admin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo! That's the one... On other BBSes you get notified when people reply to a post you have made, and I don't get those either.

In fact, thinking about it I submitted a 'password request' thingy, and I never got that either...

Cheers

Alex.

5th Gear

Status

Thanks guys - suspected for a while we have a problem with the mail forwarder, will put it on the list of things to do !!!!