my afternoon at mij performance

205man

Reaction score
i went to mij this afternoon to hae my nice exhaust made, and so gave them the keys so they went to work their magic, and i settled down in the waiting area to watch the tv.

whilst i was watching tv, 3 young chavs about 18yo came in to see if their car was ready, it wasnt so they said they would wait outside and have a fag

10-15mins later they came in cusing and swearing and rambling on about people being stabbed and they werent going back out there, and pointing across the road the to the off licence and a couple of young asian lads.

the one was covered in blood, it turned out the 3 chavs were outside when 4 lads barged past them almost knocking them over, ran across the road to the off licence where they started beating up one of the asian lads the other one tried to stop them and they belted him as well, the pushed the first one to the ground and stabbed him twice before running off.

then the ambulance came then the police, who sealed off the road and then came over to mij and took statements about what/if we had seen anything etc., then came the crime lads and photographed the scene

i know mij supply refreshments/entertaiment whilst you wait but this was more than i was expecting, im just wondering what happens if i went for a remap..lol

oh and the woman who works behind the counter, cant remember her name is quite fit.........in an older woman sort of way, and happy birthday to her as it was hers today

jojo, the exhaust is great, and their attention to detail is fantastic, they explained what they had in mind and were going to do and built it to exactly the noise level/ look i was after

ive put a thread about what i had done in the b5 section where ill pos some photos when i take take them.

according to one of the mechanics at mij, he knew the stabbed asian lad and apparently he has a bit of a rep for being a bad boy, and it was only a matter of time before someone caught up with him

before the ambulace came he took his shirt of and was struting around the street looking well confused but the blood was ******* out everywhere, and he had to be calmed down by some people who came over to him

top service by Mij as always recently had my 4" tail piped dual back boxes aligned perfectly,had few squeeking sounds coming from back rang Mij who said rightyho bring her back asap and wel sort it top guys there and his bumble bee R34 skyline is 1 hell of a beast.

yeah that skyline is mad, i think if i heard right they were telling someone aboiut it and its around 1100bhp. and its road legal, they just choose not to drive as they reckon its to fast/powerful

ive only seen Mij drive it once on the road and that wasnt for long aswell,figures ive heard are similiar and personally wouldnt dismiss them as the thing sounds mental the other R32's they have parked there are pretty quick aswell,first time ive seen a limo ramp aswell.