Free - From Audi!!!

arthurfuxake

Controversial & Contradictive
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Wow, aren't Audi a great company. Just got a letter from them with a nice glossy black card. It's a "Complimentary Accident Aftercare" package. How nice of them.:jump: :lmfao:

Nothing is free in this world, like free breakdown and recovery from Audi, they will only take your car back to a main dealer where they will fleece you with their extortionate labour charges and parts.

jojo said:
Nothing is free in this world, like free breakdown and recovery from Audi, they will only take your car back to a main dealer where they will fleece you with their extortionate labour charges and parts.
Ermmm when I called recovery the very very nice VW Group man changed the coilpack and even though it was a month out of warranty he charged me FA.....so don't agree Joe
PS Change your avatar for a chrimbo one

Also have to add, i picked my used A3 this weekend from a dealer, and there was a full tank of diesel in her too (it was near empty on the test drive).

Still waiting for the card though.

Just had a cheque back from Audi for £52. All new Audis now have free EuroCover so they sent us a refund of ours.. No asking, very nice!!!:jester: