Random observation!

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
Whilst on my sick bed yesterday suffering with Ostrich Flu (Its like bird flu but much much much much worse. Ladies dont have to worry though as its only men that can get it!!) I decided to watch I-Robot as havent seen it in ages. Glad I did though cos after having a good look at the car Will Smith had in the film im sure the bodyshell is 80% of an R8!! There's even some LED running lights! Perhaps need to look at other futuristic films with odd cars in them for hints of what manufacturers may be bringing out soon!!

customTT.jpg

what do you reckon?

watched the bourne ultimatum this week , awesome , couple of audis in there gettin the " bourne "treatment..................

auditek said:
watched the bourne ultimatum this week , awesome , couple of audis in there gettin the " bourne "treatment..................

should watch the new film hitman! ther plenty of audi in there!! s5 to rs4 cab, and heap of q7s!

voorhees said:

what do you reckon?

The results of Pimp My ... Snow Plough!

Would love to roll a small but very real rock in front of that and sit back with a beer and enjoy the fireworks!

Another one of those Did you honestly think it would look good/cool when finished?