Food: Handmade Burger Co.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Had one of these open up in my local shopping centre - Touchwood, Solihull - last month, so decided to give it a try, as I'm a burger freak, I love most things burger. So just me and the other half for lunch then, and here's what we ordered: 1 Classic Burger, 1 Bacon and Cheese Burger, 1 portion of Chips to share, Side order of Battered Onion Rings, Still mineral Water for her, and a Diet Coke for me. Guess how much this costs?..... .....wait for it..... .....£21.50p! LOL!!

OK the burger was not bad, the relish is really nice, everything was fresh, the chips and onion rings all went down well, I enjoyed the meal, but I wouldn't go again. That's just too much to pay for what essentially is a few burger and fries with a couple of drinks. Think I will stick to Burgerking and get the same amount for under a tenner, or even going to Harvester's with the unlimited salad cart is better value for the money.

Food - 8/10
Value - 3/10

/Review

I like Ed's Diner at Bluewater for there burgers, shakes and atomic fries, but they are very dear, but a nice treat now and then.

Been to the one at the back of the Symphony Hall in Birmingham a couple of times, thot it was very nice and didnt think the price was that dear tho.

What a feed aswell!

TDI-line said:
I like Ed's Diner at Bluewater for there burgers, shakes and atomic fries, but they are very dear, but a nice treat now and then.

I hear you on that one TDI. hmmmm

Went to this place again yesterday with the other half. I think they are struggling with 5.99 meal deals and 15% off with student cards... still cost me 16quid for 2 burgers, chips, onion rings and 2 drinks.

Tasted better the first time round also, so not looking good.

We went to the Handmade Burger Co in Brum by the canals.....best burger I have had in a long time.....beats McDonalds, Burger King and other sh*te establishments hands down IMHO !

Ladypool Road in Birminghams Balti Belt, thats what its about....huge chicken fillet burger meals, fries and a drink for less than a fiver....yea the decor of some of the places are not great but the food is top notch!!

Yea but depending on how good a cook you are you may also get food poisoning...lol....as one of my work mates found out a couple of weeks ago by literally puking all over the floor!!!