Honda Civic Type-R's - common or what!

lewy

Reaction score
Is it me or is there loads of these things around now, I spent the whole of Saturday driving around Leicester and spotted 11 of them, to only 2 A3's. And I thought the UK was only getting 5000 of them.

I nearly bought a Type-R, but cancelled the order and bought an S3 (Pheww /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

There are 30,000+ coming to the UK per year IIRC

I nearly bought a red one, and god I'm glad I didn't. I read in last weeks Autocar that some Honda dealers don't want the red ones back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif They are retailing used at a grand less than silver and black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ****** fast though, and sound great at 8,000 rpm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Honda UK say that they were only making 10000 of them, hence the 'exclusive' number panel on the centre console only had room for 5 figures

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Nice engine, good drive, but still a Honda. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif