Festive Spirit

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
As its only 20 days to go until we can eat the big chocolate in our advent calenders I thought i'd spruce up my signature with something a little festive! Please feel free to join in my attempt at kick starting the festive spirit and get all christmassy on here!!

Oh and here's a range of festive smilies to be used if you really want to get festive!!

wink.gif

smiley.gif

laugh.gif

kiss.gif

grin.gif

cool.gif

cheesy.gif

Merry xmas everyone!!!

Geat Idea Nick,

I thought I'd join in
so I searched google images for festive spirit and this is what came up.

nakedsanta.jpg

Not quite what I was looking for but made me laugh so I suppose it still counts.

Sam-K said:

I wish my presents were delivered by her..

I think she's the one who helps Santa determine who's been good and who's been bad. Well I can give her a hand and say i've been a bad bad bad bad boy, now what she gonna do about it?!?!?!?!

marms said:
Come on SamK,

We all know Santa brings the pressents so I'm affraid it going to be the picture I posted above (post 2 in this thread) for you young fella.

If that man. ever comes into my room. in that state. i think i'd just cry. . :crying:

this one ended up staying under my tree waiting for me to unwrap her

Santa_Babe_3.jpg

Sam-K said:
She's so lovely.

(you have snow in your front room?)

Once again Sam, you have me worried. You looked at that picture and noticed the SNOW. Are you human? :)

marms said:
Once again Sam, you have me worried. You looked at that picture and noticed the SNOW. Are you human? :)

haha

I didn't even notice the snow. lol

TDI-line said:
Bah humbug.

I think you need to get yourself down to your local shopping centre & visit Santa's Grotto to get yourself a little dose of festive spirit!! If that fails get yourself down to Threshers and get yourself some 40% proof spirit!!