Tyre fitters in Birmingham

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
A cheeky request......

Anyone fancy fitting a couple of tyres/balance etc for me on the cheap or for free in Birmingham, as I have 2 new tyres that need going on???

Thanks in advance :)

Nilz

I think you will find that most tyre places have found that customers is doing this a lot, turning up with tyres and asking for them to be fitted, but since they make most money selling you tyres, they will either refuse the job, or charge you a fiver per tyre. Talking from experience here.

ok cool, will jus have to pay a visit to Sparkhill then by the looks of it....LOL...

something else to also bear in mind is are the tyres new or part worn?, as my friend is a manger at a branch of etb (exhausts, tyres and batteires), and its now comapny poilcy that they arent allowed to fit part worn tyres anymore.

something to do with if one exploded and injured them or they fitted on and it failed etc whilst the customer was driving, they didnt want to be held responsible.

he wouldnt even drop a part worn on for me when i need one on my gfriends car when we were selling it

Its ok, they are brand new ones and I have just had them fitted