mates car after head on...8 mths on

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
been about eight months and hes walking a bit and looks okay but one of his arms socket and ball-joint need to mend which is 12-18 months and one of his knees is to be replaced with a plastic one,person who had the head-on with him just broke a leg.
this a similar car
Dsc00020.jpg

and after a 60 mph head on
wreck.jpg

daves.jpg

Woah. That's a pretty damn scary mess.

Glad to hear your mate's on the mend - my best wishes for his full recovery. Not saying that the injuries suffered weren't serious, but looking at the photo I'm surprised it wasn't much worse.

Rob.

jojo said:
OUCH!, Amazing to walk away from that bud, hope he gets well soon...
Ermmm he was air ambulanced from that after the firemen spent two hours cutting him out Joe :laugh:

Its good to know your mate is recovering all be it slowly. I remember your original thread and just how bad it was at the time.

keep smiling, and give him the support he needs especially from friends :friends:

Holy crap thats one hell of a mess, thank god the french have been taking car safety seriously for a while now else that would of been even worse. Best of luck to your friend vorhees.

I remember about 2 months ago leaving Poole on the ring road after a trip there on the motorbike. On the other side of the road there were more blue lights that i've ever seen shuting the whole road down. There was a red fiesta with the roof lying on the ground next to it where it had been chopped off by the firemen & blankets covering most of the car. Can only imagine what was underneath, never found out if it was indeed a fatality but expect it was. Needless to say I rode home a little more carefully than normal!