xmas lights rant

jeffers999

got boost
Reaction score
Just a rant, how come every year i put them away nice and neat pull them out and they are all tangled toghter, its taken me about 1 1/2 hours to untange them and still gotta put the tree up now :tocktock: .....

I absolutely hate the whole putting the Christmas tree up routine.

My own fault really I suppose, as I have to spend ages making sure all the lights are even and that there is no bald spots.

Every year I spend ages using cable ties to keep all the cables tidy as I hate to see wires everywhere.

This year I'm seriously thinking that I will leave all the decorations on the tree, fold the arms in a little , put a big bin liner over the top and stick the whole thing through the the hatch back into the loft.

// end of rant

Like it when it's all done though.

This year I'm seriously thinking that I will leave all the decorations on the tree, fold the arms in a little , put a big bin liner over the top and stick the whole thing through the the hatch back into the loft.

Now thats a good idea. imm the same tho once its all up i get excited like a little kid ha ha

Its the same with all wires, you wrap them up neat and tidy put them away then the tangle pixie comes along and ties them in knots lol