Footy: England(again)

Yeah saw this on sky sports news this morning. i don't know why the FA don't just ask him already! would be our best hope for a lack luster team!

Agree'd, i've been saying for a while now we could do with a manager with a backbone willing to speak his mind & bench big name players if they're playing badly. The only reason Mclaren picked Lampard again was because he's a famous player, not that he's a good player! England played a lot better a few months ago when there was a big change about caused by injuries. Heskey was a classic example, the man will never be a prolific scorer but him & Owen were a deadly partnership at Liverpool & for England which was proven again, amazing since its been years since they last played together!!

Mourinho would get my vote & doubt im the only one!

Mourinho is the only man capable of doing the job in my opinion. I used to hate him when he was at Chelsea, as I do anyone even remotely associated with that club...but now he's left I can see what he's all about.

THe only potential problem I can see is that he'll play fat Frank every game...but then he does seem able to get the best out of people...

Five years being a manager in the Potugese and English Premier League and never losing a home game is the sort of record England need!

magnus911 said:
THe only potential problem I can see is that he'll play fat Frank every game...but then he does seem able to get the best out of people...

Lampard vs Steven 'I dont play very well in white' Gerrard?

I know who my choice would be...

You guys must be watching a different game to me, Frank Lampard is in excellent form since his comeback from injury, but that's clubform we are on about of course, he deserved to be picked, same goes for Gerrard, he plays fanntastic for club, but not country, unfortunately, their playing styles cancel each other out when playing together. And to all those who was saying drop Robinson for Carson, good thinking chaps.... we just don't have a world class keeper at the mo'

I'm talking as a neutral aswell, don't support any team in particular.