Stolen RS4 FD07 EHR!!!

cliveh

quattro in the bones
Reaction score
Some scums of the earth did this and need teaching a lesson...!!!

It a black RS4 AVANT and was last seen heading up A422, either to Brackley/Northampton way, this happened at 12.20ish today.

Please PM "VARSITY" on RS246.com if you have any information.:wtf:

shineydave said:
apparantly the owner was beaten up in an effort to releave him of the keys so caution would be advised if anyone does spot it

You know it's f\/cked up when that happens! Hope he's ok at the very least, just hand the keys over if there's more of them than you...

because you're expected to roll over, give them what they want and claim off the insurance. we live in a society where in effect we all finance crime by insuring against it happening and the law is geared up to act against anyone preventing that happening, ie, if you defend your property you're just as likely to go to jail as the perps.

it's so fu**ed up it's no wonder people are disillusioned

well I hope the owner can survive this. And if our useless police service actually catch the theifs - I hope they are strung up!

I just poped over to RS246 to read the thread, he was trying to sell the car, and when the guys changed seats during the testdrive, the beat him up for the car. Can't even sell a car privately in safety anymore.

shineydave said:
because you're expected to roll over, give them what they want and claim off the insurance. we live in a society where in effect we all finance crime by insuring against it happening and the law is geared up to act against anyone preventing that happening, ie, if you defend your property you're just as likely to go to jail as the perps.

Indeed...........

I look forward to the day when the only political party prepared to redress the balance are finally elected to do so...........

Sadly I'm to ****** atm to find link to BNP suite,,,,,

You can't sell a car for fear of violence.
You can't guard your property, for fear of the courts.
You can't stand up for yourself in the street for fear of knives.

Isn't our country great :-(

shineydave said:

:applaus:

I feel so sorry for the bloke, finding this out has really ****** me off!

I hope the person gets whats coming to them but the sad thing is they probabley won't and the car won't be seen again.

So annoying!

It is, absolutely!

and the poor guy is still in hospital right now...!!!

davidhodgkinson said:
well I hope the owner can survive this. And if our useless police service actually catch the theifs - I hope they are strung up!

which we all know they wont be. slap on wrist asbo or community hours service and they back out again...sad but true...:keule:

Really crap news hope he gets better soon and those bastartds died while driving the car becasue they could not handle it shame but at least they get whats coming to them....