Half-time

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Ok, is there anyone out there who honestly believes it would be a good thing for this country for that bunch of morons to go to the Euro 2008 finals next year?

WELL, IS THERE?!

It would appear the ref likes u

Penalty my ar*e!

Haha nah i know, still... lol

rodenal said:
It would appear the ref likes u

Penalty my ar*e!
yes get in their you ******* beauty 2-2 suck that Rodenal

Lol, i dont want you to lose bud 2nd one was a good'n

I knew i shoulda kept that tenner lol

Oh dear, well looks like the only Euro action I'll be getting next year is a trip to the ring....

James808 is very quiet:nyah: I would just like to say a very big well done to the better team in the end (croatia by the way) :applaus:at least your ref was fair :motz:

it was a penalty but **** knows why there player comitted it oh well looks like im going to have another summer searching for pron on tintenet and pulling my pud unless i go completely blind due to too much masterbation between now and summertime

Stick to funny avatars mate as seeing his shirt pulled on the replay might be too much for your eyesight (where the **** do these people live?!)

If his pulling his shirt its a penalty so read up on the rules before you start telling me to stick to avatars mate :hi:

Not just full time for the game, full time for some of the players and the manager . . . . . . He's said that he wont step down, but looks like the FA have other ideas. They are having a 12 man meeting to decide his fate this morning. Shame they cant do that for some of the players too.

Andy D said:
James808 is very quiet:nyah: I would just like to say a very big well done to the better team in the end (croatia by the way) :applaus:at least your ref was fair :motz:
Thats because some of us have a life and get out away from our computers.
Not much to say is there,played complete ****.
The only way is up from here.
I will still be cheering for Italy in the finals.
Got to agree Croatia was the better team,the way England played last night even Scotland might of beat us.:sadlike:
Oh and stop banging on about the ref.He gave you a goal didnt he.

Gave us an offside goal, disallowed an italian goal that was perfectly fine, gave them a freekick that was ours, leading to an italian goal. He had an all round shocker

The ref last night seemed to be almost as bad imo, not an easy job i'll admit but the standard in general seems pretty low just now

Whats happening here,i agree with you.Some of these decisions are **** poor.