2% Instant Cashback with Egg & Shell

get a capital one cashback 4% anywhere not just shell, 1% after 3 months

Its a pre-emptive strike on credit it seems, at the moment. NatWest/Abby/CapitalOne/ etc etc are punting offers at me to use my cards for xmas shopping to load them up. Come Jan the miserable scrotes will be doing the same with cheap loans to pay your cards and xmas debit off......locking you in to a fixed term repayment you will have to live with long after the turkey and injection moulded plastic xmas tat has gone...

Call me cynical etc etc...

Egg are normally pretty good with their offers and I've made a lot of use of them in the past - e.g. 10% off a £1200 laptop in April and 5% off an iPOD just a few weeks ago both from Dixons.co.uk; plus ongoing savings at lastminute.com.

Andy - where did you get the notification of that Shell offer as there is no reference to it in the 'Egg Rewards' page that I can see?? Plus they normally email me if there is a new deal on (the deal for this week is 10% cashback at Waterstones.com)

I suspect he got the same email from egg as I did, offer lasts until 31/01/08.
you think my stealer will let me part pay for my new car with the 4% cashback card? even if he charges 1% Im still quids in.

2p per litre off at Asda using an Asda credit card...