To[ Gear Reminder

What time, channel an day . . . . Just as my daughter deleted it off the planner whilst pressing all the buttons . . . .The joys of fatherhood

Thanks

Magnus911, if you actually read the post, it is obvious I have SKY + . . . As how else would my daughter have deleted it off the planner . . . . . . . .

Chop your daughters fingers off, on second thoughts get her some really padded mittons. She might need the fingers to write cheques to your care home when your old and senile.:sly:

:laugh: True . . . . But hey, when a 15 month old just smiles up at you when they have done something wrong, how could you ever be cross with them. Depending on the severity of course. . . . Damn, I should have chopped her fingers off :jump:

jojo said:
I already have Cable, don't see the point of investing in SKY+, but thanks. :)
No point at all, oh, apart from the fact you wouldn't ever miss a top gear

yes because sky+ is perfect and never ever looses things off the planner, and never ever ever breaks down

treblesykes said:
yes because sky+ is perfect and never ever looses things off the planner, and never ever ever breaks down

Absolutely, had mine for 3 years and never ever had a problem with it. You do need to reboot it regularly though (as it is running Windows afterall), I've got mine on a 24hour timer and it reboots automatically at 5am.
My only slight complaint was a whining hard drive, but upgraded that for a 250GB FDB version (£30) and it's sorted.
Easily the best invention of the last 5 years, even my 4 year old can use it.

Hamsters land rover
006.jpg

005.jpg

My mate had to pick it up and drop it off to him