Autotrader website

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
hi all! i aint posted on here for a while just wondering has any one else had problems with going on the autotrader website for the past few days as i have been it takes ages to load and gets stuck on the 4th loading bar just wondering if its just my pc giving me trouble.

take care have a good sunday!

Just been using it now, works fine for me, hate when searching for cars that I instinctively click on 'back' rather than change the bars and then have to start over again...

im on finally after 5 minutes lol! yeah i agree with you unkle the new search system is a bit poor prefer the old interface! oh well just gotto get used to it. i gotto now try not to close the internet explorer box now other wise its another 5 minute wait for me. thanx!

either a b6 audi a4 or a seat leon cupra r or a audi s3 been sooo busy with work i havent had the time ive got some time off so gunno start looking want a new car before xmas. my budget is 8k plus ill need to sell my car.

Ive been looking at CTR's and Fabia VRS's for ages, god theres some dogs out there...

DIPS_A4 said:
either a b6 audi a4 or a seat leon cupra r or a audi s3 been sooo busy with work i havent had the time ive got some time off so gunno start looking want a new car before xmas. my budget is 8k plus ill need to sell my car.

busy with work lol, you work in a call centre ..... ;)

Hurry up and buy a new car man your long, then we shall remap them together

yeah i may work in a call centre but its marketing and we have targets to meet to hit the o.t.e trust me they stress us plus in doing my cmap so im busy with that. im gunno take my next car to jabba or p torque ill let u know i only live opposite u!

unkle said:
Ive been looking at CTR's and Fabia VRS's for ages, god theres some dogs out there...

fabia vrs damm good car my cousin got his in summer 53 plate love it great fun pulls like a train. ive seen some leons but some got hardly and service history some are prev d or c and some are just **** condition. mite up my budget and spend a bit more i dont relly want to as im saving up for a house or a flat