Skint!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
For some reason or another, I'm feeling rather poor this year, does anyone else feel the same?
I'm not struggling by any means, just finding my finances more complex than ever before... it's more to do with increases in morgage repayments, increase in running costs of motorcar with fuel over £1/litre and the hike in gas and electricity prices, they really do add up don't they?!

Your not the only one mate - think were all feeling the pinch... depressing or what but life goes on - havnt got a choice really

Im moving house..when someone high up in the chain gets their
***** moving and gives me a completion date!!!

Didnt realize how much it costs to move house..everyone wants a
piece of the cake!!!

Im going to be well and truely skint for a while!!..just deciding weather to order a xbox game tho..for them dark winter nights.

Know how you feel. My mates and I had promised ourselves a skiing holiday to USA or Canada in Feb next year. We haven't been to America for five years so thought it was definitely time to treat ourselves. I did all the research and was shocked at how much it was going to cost - even with $2 to the pound.

We've unfortunately had to scale back our plans so it will be a week in France as per previous years.

I bought my first house this summer, and the new RS4 in Sept, and I just had a two week holiday (very expensive if you're a contractor). I've spent a lot this year and now I'm feeling utterly broke just now too.

The girlfriend is getting a hug for Christmas.

ChriS3 said:
I bought my first house this summer, and the new RS4 in Sept, and I just had a two week holiday (very expensive if you're a contractor). I've spent a lot this year and now I'm feeling utterly broke just now too.

It's worth being poor for all of the above Chris! ;)

jojo said:
For some reason or another, I'm feeling rather poor this year, does anyone else feel the same?
I'm not struggling by any means, just finding my finances more complex than ever before... it's more to do with increases in morgage repayments, increase in running costs of motorcar with fuel over £1/litre and the hike in gas and electricity prices, they really do add up don't they?!

its your wife stealing from you, so you dont buy any toys for your car as you seem to store them in your cupboard lol

ChriS3 said:

only if life was that bad....:gun2:

:asskicking:

Yep, feeling the pinch too.

Just bought a new house in a new area. No new car yet on the drive. But one day...

Have to save for a water softener....

rickparmar said:
its your wife stealing from you, so you dont buy any toys for your car as you seem to store them in your cupboard lol

I've ran out of toys to buy for the car lol, just buying too many cars is my problem lol.

well as we all being honest, am broke as a joke at the moment, i have had to use my old creditcards just to get through, but decorating my room doesnt help either