Heather Mills McCartney

motorbikez

Reaction score
Heather Mills McCartney misunderstood or a nobody desperate for recognition?

please dont mention her here . I come on here to get away from talk about her
:no: :gun2:

Complete and utter idiot

hope she gets told to take a run and jump by the courts

treblesykes said:
please dont mention her here . I come on here to get away from talk about her
:no: :gun2:

Thats why it called general chat nothing to do with cars but it is topical at the moment.

motorbikez said:
Heather Mills McCartney misunderstood or a nobody desperate for recognition?

Not sure to be honest.

But yes, I would.

rodenal said:
edit: hop and jump
emotlol_21.gif

Not sure what Heather's agenda is but I do agree with what she says about the tabloids. IMO they drove Diana to her death and it's about time we all got a break from all their bigotted, self-satisfying crap.

Absolutely, it was soo typical how the tabloids reported the interview, making out she was comparing her "terrible time" to that of the McCanns and Diana, when she was actually having a very good pop at the misreporting and sensationalist shyte these pieces of crap print everyday. So just to prove the point they completely misrepresent & sensationalise that very story.
It's quite worrying that so many supposedly intelligent people (& the not so bright) buy this garbage everyday.
I can't honestly believe in this day & age that the archaic newspaper industry is still going - surely it shoud be heavily taxed for the damage to the environment, let alone the damage to it's readerships feeble brains.

Claiming she was suicidal on TV is cheap and disgusting, not exactly a golden moment for their daughter to look back on in years to come is it. She may well have done herself massive damage in recent outbursts also, she’s talked about the case and her relationship both of which should not be discussed in public as it is now a legal matter.

I wish it would all go away, crap like this makes my blood boil, they use the media as a tool and we get sucked in to it.

Some of the modern media, press and TV have a warped sense of what the public is actually interested in, they set and make their own stories and claim public interest when that’s far from the truth.

My opinion of her is very very low, McCartney shares part of the blame also for every getting involved with her

AndyMac said:
I can't honestly believe in this day & age that the archaic newspaper industry is still going - surely it shoud be heavily taxed for the damage to the environment, let alone the damage to it's readerships feeble brains.
Fantastic statement - agree 110%. The internet and TV channels provide factual accounts of world news and events (largely speaking) and this is all we should need to see.

benw123 said:
Fantastic statement - agree 110%. The internet and TV channels provide factual accounts of world news and events (largely speaking) and this is all we should need to see.

Are you on drugs the amount of ***** on the internet makes the press look whiter than white.All means of communication have some merit be it the press, tv, internet,word of mouth or telephone.Its what you do with the info you take in just because you disagree with something (everybody does now and again) doesn't mean it has to be banned which is what you are implying by your statement above.

LottieA3 said:
You know what, its starting to do my head with people moaning at whatever someone may choose to talk about on the GENERAL CHAT section. Flipping heck!!!

But yes, I think she is a horse and waste of time and does my head in.

I don't think there was anything wrong with someone not wanting to hear about something that's already getting overhyped by the media. Flippin heck Lottie, give the guy a break for expressing his opinion.

But agree with you, she's a horse!

You have to feel for Sir Paul. Even though he's getting divorced from a one-legged prostitute who has accused him of wife-beating, he's still the boring one out of Lennon/McCartney.

jdp1962 said:
You have to feel for Sir Paul. Even though he's getting divorced from a one-legged prostitute who has accused him of wife-beating, he's still the boring one out of Lennon/McCartney.
Yes a boring one worth 760 million....begs the question why he fell in love with hoppy!?