parasites !

auditek

Reaction score
sat nyt, me and wife all togged up to go out, gettin the drinks in b4 we go, get a phone call from bank, some scum trying to buy stuff with my bank details, dont know if i was cloned or hacked thru pc. had to cut up cards immediately, account frozen have to wait 8 days for new details, what a hassle, these should die a slow death, :aggressive:

Edited by MB: please refrain from using that language in your posts.

Had this happen to me too a couple of years ago. Tried to pay for petrol on a Sunday morning with my card and it was refused even though there should have been at least a grand in my account.

Bank contacted me to ask if I had been making purchases off a website on Saturday because the amounts involved did not match my usual spending pattern.

I was able to confirm to the bank that I had not been using my card on these sites and that I was in fact at work.

Thankfully had all the money returned to my account and replaced my cards too.

Still makes my blood boil when I think how close I came to being cleaned out by some theiving shitbag:nunu: .

Will you people please stop cancelling your cards when I am trying to use them !!.

And if you could write your pin numbers on the back of each card that would save me a load of hassle.

It's getting ****** ridiculous now.

At least your bank found the descepency earlier on.

Good luck.

I had mine doena few months ago, the pain is the fact they freeze it and unless you've got cash on you or another bank account your pennyless till they sort it.

I agree they should die a slow painful death